about the project
• Create a documentary film that serves as a call to action for government, business and the community at large to participate in the ending of generational poverty.
• Profile the Saint John experience, quantify the problem and consequences, describe home-grown innovative solutions and benefits.
• Help other communities learn from the Saint John experience and share their success stories.
• Provide a social media platform to strengthen the poverty reduction movement in Canada.
• Motivate increased investment (local, provincial, and national) in local innovations that are reducing poverty - to build on success and achieve bigger, better, faster and more lasting results that will directly benefit low income families in Saint John.
• Create a national communications network and a digital repository where best-practices can be shared, cross-pollinated and vetted by innovators working both locally and in other jurisdictions.